athenahealth Healthcare IT
Member of Technical Staff -
- Developed widgets using React and Less to display patient information.
- Created design specifications, participated in design and code reviews.
- Worked on the design and initial development of a new platform to import medical documents.
- Developed a Kotlin micro-service to generate XML documents based on a government-compliant architecture (CCDA).
General Motors Cadillac.Com Team
Web Developer -
- Developed new components for the award-winning website Cadillac.com and its mobile version.
- Worked with stakeholders to refine and negotiate product requirement specifications, functional specifications, and product vision and direction.
- Designed a web component that reduced page load speed by over 15%, improving SEO and accessibility, and saving authoring expenses.
- Organized and participated in events representing GM at volunteering opportunities and competitions.
MicroAssist Information Technology and Services
PHP Developer -
- Designed and developed different web projects with a focus on accessibility, including new features and website enhancements.
- Created and integrated an automated mail system with 3rd party APIs.
- Developed and collaborated in the translation project of the ITTD website for the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Hewlett-Packard Content & Digital Asset Management
IT Engineer -
- Developed two internal content management systems (related to HP’s products documentation) with over three million monthly visitors.
- Coordinated efforts with an overseas team, applying Agile methodologies to ensure on-time, on-spec project delivery.
- Improved different batch jobs performance, reducing execution time by over 50%, and eliminating downtime.
Austin, TX(917) 405-5831
University of Jaen
- B.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Computer Science
- Certified ScrumMaster
Moderator of SOes
- Moderator of SOes
A World in Motion
- A World in Motion